>

Search This Blog For Treasures

August 25, 2008

Look What I Just Bought!


This is my new best friend. I got Alex a {Big Boy} carseat and the little monkey can unbuckle, and when he does he crawls around in the back of the truck. He's so fast. I'm horrified that he's going to get hurt, unfortunately I've already gotten rid of his old car seat, so there's no going back. It comes in a two pack, so one for Alex & one for the baby. Simple and easy to use! Yay! I'll let you guys know how well it works when I get it.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ohhh! I thought you were wanting something for the latch...like across his chest or something! Glad you found something that'll work!

Rosie : ) said...

That is neat.:) I've never seen these before! So far, the kids have been good about nto unbuckling until we get in our driveway, but now I know that there is a gadget if ever that cahnges. :)