>

Search This Blog For Treasures

August 21, 2008

My First OB Appointment

It went really well. I heard the baby's heartbeat, which brought tears to my eyes. No matter how many kids you have, the miracle of life always gets me.

I still have a due date of March 24, but I'm sticking with March 18th. And we're probably gonna have this one induced to like we did Alex. Seems like these babies just come faster and faster, Alex's whole birth process lasted 3 hours. Thankfully this time we're only 5 minutes from the hospital instead of 1 1/2 hours like we were in Georgia.

Hmmm...I'm thinking about getting a doula this time, wonder if she'll let me have meds? Haha!

2 comments:

The Todd's said...

I'm glad everything went well! Hearing that little heartbeat is always amazing ;)

Laura said...

I want to have a doula next time too, but I will skip the epi. My body rejected it last time, so I had to feel every single contraction! Getting the epi was the WORST part of the whole thing. You should just have it at home. You probably know what your doing by now!