>

Search This Blog For Treasures

October 11, 2008

Come play in the dirt again... or the water.

What happens when Daddy's wash their motorcycles? The kids play in the water.

Boys will be boys. No, normally I do not let my children or my neighbors children play in the street but as you can see, Leslee and I are being responsible, so we let them play in the gutter.


With Mason leading the way, head north.


And then the mud was discovered. You can't have water without dirt, right?


Isn't this strange, it's the middle of October and the kids are still playing outside without shoes and in the water.

3 comments:

Leslee P said...

ewwww, gross..... could you not crop my nasty legs out of there... Cute pics...

The Foley 5 said...

Boys will be boys! LOL When I look at these pictures I think of that definition of a boy from UL: Boy;n, a noise with dirt on it! LOL

Tina said...

lol. i dont think kids would care if there was a storm outside they would still play!