>

Search This Blog For Treasures

October 23, 2008

Translated Into English....

Alex loves to watch Diego and I don't mind so much because he learns and participates. So today's show was about saving King Whale so they had to swim to the bottom of the ocean. Diego sang a little song with the word the kids are supposed to repeat. I'm not sure I'm spelling it right so I'm going by sound and pronunciation. Masa Bajo.

Easily translated to english by my three year old "Lossa butthole" Ok, now. Let me pull myself back together after that one.

5 comments:

Leslee P said...

love it, too funny. that kid is hilarious. so funny the things that come out of their little mouths. we are still working on Truck.... still sounds like a potty mouth word... Oh well, what do ya do? Before you know it they will be smarter than we are, all we will have left is that mis-interpertations(did I spell that right?)

Have a great day!
Lets play later...

The Foley 5 said...

Oh my goodness, I am dying laughing over here!! That is so funny! I really needed a good laugh :)

carrhop said...

Hee hee!! Hysterical!!

Blessings!

Julie said...

Ha, to funny.

Anonymous said...

HA. That is SO funny.