>

Search This Blog For Treasures

December 25, 2008

When Christmas Pukes In Your House...

I could not believe that we had to wake the kids up this morning.  We got up around 6:30 am and had to round everybody up and downstairs to open presents, I myself could have slept for another 30 minutes or so.


The girls being silly in their new pj's and house shoes.

I think Santa's sleigh crashed into the girls room making a mess, no way they did this on their own, right?
Alex playing with his Thomas Trackmaster sets, we like to have never figured out a good way to connect all of the sets together to make it go around in a fun way.






2 comments:

jolincountry said...

I feel ya Ang. My house is the same way. Finding homes for all the new stuff usually takes us weeks!

The Foley 5 said...

I can totally feel the "energy" in your house on Christmas! Looks like the kids got some really cool gifts!! Now the fun part ... finding room for all the new stuff! LOL