>

Search This Blog For Treasures

January 27, 2009

33 week update

Had my regular OB checkup today, everythings going fine, the baby is measure out to be a 61/2 to 7 pounder in the end. I lost two pounds, yeah, two pounds, that's exciting and weird at the same time. So that makes a total weight gain so far of 21 pounds.

Tomorrow I have a special appointment for my 4D ultrasound, yay! Don't worry, I'm not splurging, they had an awesome special and I always wanted one but never could afford it. With Alex they were still about $400, but it's like way less than that now. I'm so excited so I'll post it as soon as I get home with the DVD.

3 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Can't wait to see it!! I always wanted to have one of those done too :)

jolincountry said...

yay! Baby Lexi is growing just perfect! That's awesome about the weight gain.
Isn't it amazing that with each child, they always come up with something new and different? Those kinds of ultrasounds probably didn't even exist 10 years ago. Neat!

Rosie : ) said...

Very good news. :) It seems like some doctors don't like you losing weight toward the end of the pregnancy, but some woman just do that every time. I lose from 2-5pounds in the last two months.And it's happened for all 7 pregnancies. Less weight to lose once Lexi is born. :)