>

Search This Blog For Treasures

January 29, 2009

I {Heart} Handmade...

A few items I have received from friends...

The pink patchwork quilt on the left is from my neighbors Grandma, it's so beautiful! I should have spread it out and then taken the picture to show you how nice it is. The small crochet blanket in the middle is from my friend Deanna and the yellow crochet blanket on the right is actually from my Aunt Joan, she made this blanket 10 years ago for my daughter Bethany. It's still in excellent condition and bright as can be!

The cute little hairbows are from my friend Leslee and her crafty self.


Thank you guys so much! I just adore handmade things!

2 comments:

Rosie : ) said...

How nice! Handmade things are the best, because they have so much love in them!

The Foley 5 said...

Awe! Those are all so adorable!