>

Search This Blog For Treasures

February 3, 2009

Girly Burp Cloths

I think this is my favorite one so far, brown with pink dots. I haven't decided yet if I want to put just an L or Lexi's whole name. Hmmm.... decisions, decisions.


And this one I made for a friend at church who is a few weeks ahead of me for her baby shower this Friday. I am finishing up the second one which will just be a piece of matching fabric going up the center of the diaper with pink ribbon on both sides.


I don't think Julie reads my blog but if she does, I'm sorry I ruined your surprise!

5 comments:

Danie Nicole said...

that gift for julie is adorable!!

The Foley 5 said...

Fantastic Job! They are truning out so cute ... go McAngie!!!

Laura said...

Julie is going to love those! They are perfectly adorable! Did I tell you I'm due in October? (hint, hint)

Julie said...

how stinkin cute!

Rosie : ) said...

Your skills aare still there, these are wonderful as well. :)