>

Search This Blog For Treasures

April 25, 2009

Playgroup time...

Friday is Alex's playgroup and we went to Cannonsburg Village for a Scavenger hunt, but we only found food. Here's part of our playgroup having a picnic lunch.

I know we cheated, Chick-fil-a doesn't really qualify as a "packed" lunch. I am having a hard time getting it together.
Amber is getting her smooch on with Lexi.



During the scavenger hunt Lexi found some zzzz's.

I apologize for the poor pictures, I'm not sure what's up with my new little camera that I got only a few months ago. But the colors are wayyyyyyyy off and tooo bright. Weird.

5 comments:

Joy said...

So did you find the tree I told u about?

We had a great time at the greenway, Lillie's mom LOVED the onsie thanks again

How about the zoo sometime around the end of May? I will have some time off while the grandparents are in town.

Rosie : ) said...

It looks like you had alot of fun!

For the camera, check your exposure compensation, it might be slightly high.

McAngie said...

Joy, the zoo sounds wonderful, especially before it gets too hot and muggy here.

Rosie, thanks, I did check it and it had gotten changed somehow. Now all is well on the camera front.

The Foley 5 said...

Looks like you all had fun! I'm wishing we could have gone, but I really needed to spend time with the grandparents since it was there last day here :(

Tina said...

love the little picnic group. its nice to have little get togethers for the kids.