>

Search This Blog For Treasures

June 3, 2009

Adventure Science Center..

Today the kids and I went to the Adventure Science Center in Nashville. We got lost, ofcourse. Passed by a Gentleman's club and they wanted to know what it was. Umm... that didn't have anything to do with this post.
They are actually lifting this car!

Here's Alex playing with body parts, lol!

911! Bethany's driving!


Megan & Alyssa playing Dr. Eww.... maybe they can audition for Grey's Anatomy.


This has to be my favorite exhibit out of the whole place. This is the large intestine that Megan is sliding out of and when you hit the mat in front of it, well, needless to say it sounds like flatulance or as Alex says, somebody "farted" Yeah I know, I need to teach my kid better words but how can you when your husband says them?

Alyssa is trying her hand at magic. She's attempting to pull the fabric out from under the plates without dumping everything over...
... she didn't do such a great job.

For once I don't have tons of pictures of Alex because he was like a duck on a junebug, all over the place. Here he's playing with fire, the sun. Bad Mommy.

And Lexi was just along for the ride.



Working on the outside of the space shuttle..

Matt & Amber are absent from any posts this week, they are away at Church Camp in Hendersonville TN. I'm sure they are having the time of their lives.

3 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

Wow, I've never been and have always wondered what it was like. It looks really neat! Looks like the kids had a great time!

The Todd's said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Makes me want to go and play :)

Roban said...

This looks like a very fun place to go. Great pictures!

Roban