>

Search This Blog For Treasures

June 17, 2009

I'm back!

I'm back, did you miss me? Ha-Ha! Ok, so you didn't realize that I haven't posted in over a week. I took off to my Mom's house for a little over a week. It was nice but I'm glad to be back home, back to all of my comforts.

So to get you up to date here's what's happened over the past week. Lexi is now on the bottle, I thought that would never happen. Matt and Amber are back from camp and now Matt is spending a few weeks in GA with my Mom. While we were in GA Matt, Amber & Beth's Dad took them to a Brave's game, can you believe it? But Matt wouldn't let up until he did.

We visited the Tellus Museum while we were there and because we had a membership at the Adventure Science Center in Nashville we got in free! I love free! I am hoping that all the adventures we take will lead to a smart kid.

Beth is panning for gems

Alex found a hole...
Oops.... don't fall in.

Matt is comparing his hand in size to a T-Rex.
Ok, Beth has become quite the poser...

How would you like to walk beside one of these?

Alex was super excited to stand next to this big "dozer"


We stopped in at my Ma-Maw's and visited for a bit. Amber and Beth are chatting it up with my "favorite" Aunt Pam. LOL!Lexi and Grandmother.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Can we all say a woohoo for the bottle:)

Glad you guys had a fun trip

The Foley 5 said...

Looks like you all had a great visit! And my goodness ... Lexi is growing so fast, she is adorable :)