>

Search This Blog For Treasures

July 20, 2009

Oh Where Is My Hairbrush?

MIA, that's me. Long time no post.

So for the record, I honestly haven't felt up to posting anything. I started some new medications after I had my Esure procedure done and I have physically felt horrible. We won't talk about the mental part. But I'm feeling much better now.

So your wondering what my problem is? Depression. I don't know why it has happened to me, but it just has. For a long time. I've actually came to terms with the fact that I may have to take medicine for the rest of my life, and I'm ok with that. Why do I get depressed? I don't know. There is absolutely nothing in my life right now to make me feel that way. After I had Lexi it just kind of went downhill with the post pardum, I should have never stopped taking my medicine. My anxiety came back and my anti-people problem started again. Sometimes I just don't like people, well I should say I don't like to be around people. I could go days without talking to anyone.

So I've smeared my personal life across the internet. Probably shouldn't have, but there may be another person out there who struggles with the same thing and just may need to know they aren't alone.

7 comments:

jolincountry said...

(((HUGS)))

I know I've been through this same type of thing. I think every mom does right after having a baby.

If you ever need to talk, I'm here :)

Unknown said...

I totally understand the anti-people thing. I struggle with it too. Hang in there.

Danie Nicole said...

i'm sure there are dozens of people who can understand and would love to know they're not alone!

Leslee P said...

I have noticed you having problems for a while. I thought bugging you all the time and showing up a lot would help. I think I probably drove you nuts. I hope you are feeling better and on the mend. Maybe we will see you soon. Feel free to come over whenever you want.

The Foley 5 said...

Big Hugs!!

Angie Morris said...

Big hugs girlie!!! Hang in there you are such a great lady, awesome friend and I love that I met you......

The Todd's said...

O Where is McAngie? :)

I completely understand girl~Big hugs!