>

Search This Blog For Treasures

August 14, 2009

Keep On Rollin...

I wish I had a picture for you but my camera is dead. Lexi is almost 5 months and she's rolling from her front to her back. She almost can go from back to front. I'm several weeks behind posting this because of my "oh so busy life" Yeah right.

I was also informed by an anymous blogger friend that I wasn't their blog friend anymore because I don't post. Don't worry, I hereby swear to post almost daily about my boring life.

Hope you all had a wonderful summer, my kids are all back in school now and Alex starts in September to MDO. So excited!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm totally slacking on the blog front too.
I am counting down the days until MDO starts!

Jodi said...

Time sure flies. 5 months! Wow!

And that is not a very good friend...

My kids go back Monday. I am excited and sad all at the same time.

jolincountry said...

Wow, big girl Lexi!

I'll still read your posts even when you don't post often. I'm a mom too, so I understand that life get crazy sometimes.

GammySel said...

With 8 there is NO way your life is boring...

I have 6 and things are NOt boring here..
There is always something to write or someone to write about.

Angie