>

Search This Blog For Treasures

October 25, 2009

Not So Wild About Where The Wild Things Are...

I was so excited this weekend to take the kids to the movies, which is something we rarely do because of the cost just to get in let alone popcorn and drinks for everybody. Alex was hyped to see this movie because we just love the book. Somewhere halfway into the movie, Alex lost all interest. So I quietly left with Alex and Lexi. We goofed around the lobby for about 20 or 30 more minutes to find three more kids wandering out of the theater. "Mom the movie is so boring, can we go?" Since when do kids say that? I was so disapointed in the movie, the previews made it out to be so good, but it was so bad. Max was a horrible brat who disrespected his Mother and had anger management issues. The monsters needed to be on prozac or some sort of anti-deppressant. Needless to say, I wasted alot of money to not make it through half the movie.

Not that I'm a movie expert, but I say, don't waste your money to go see this one. I won't even rent it or buy it when it comes out.

0 comments: