>

Search This Blog For Treasures

November 21, 2009

Family Night... In The New House

When we lived in Georgia, this was a common event on Friday nights with our neighbors... hotdogs over the fire or homemade pizza, marshamallows on sticks.... yum! But this is the first for me to make smores. Oh my! That's all I can say! Wow! What have I been missing? My pictures are backwards, ofcourse but hey, you get the story right? Miss Lexi sittin with Daddy in front of the fire pit...


Our nice warm fire.... oh it was such a nice evening...

This was really the beginning of our evening... Alex taking a late nap.
Yes, I realize we still have stuff everywhere, but we've only been here a week.
Daddy working hard picking weeds and Smokey running from the camera...
Matt stacking wood for our nice evening.

1 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

Fun times!!! How is the new house comming along?