>

Search This Blog For Treasures

February 2, 2010

Having A Heart Attack At Half Past Twelve...

*Grandparent advisory... no child was hurt for this picture!*

Last night Lexi woke me up whining in her crib, I climbed out of bed half asleep, dug around her crib and couldn't find her paci and decided that I needed to go downstairs and get a clean one out of the dishwasher...

...half way downstairs the bottom step was lightly illuminated from a nearby nightlight and this is what I saw...


My heart skipped several beats and I almost fainted. I just about lost it in the middle of the night. For a brief moment I thought this was my baby lying at the foot of the stairs. I was still groggy and sleepy so I guess my brain forgot that I left my baby in her crib while I went on a paci hunt.

Many thanks to the older kid who thought this was funny, no one has admitted to positioning the snow suit.

3 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

Oh my goodness ... I would have freaked out too! That is a terrible joke to play!!

Unknown said...

Sorry but that's pretty funny.

jolincountry said...

That is hilarious!
I know I'd freak if I saw that.