>

Search This Blog For Treasures

February 18, 2010

Many Faces Of Amber....

How many pictures can you take of yourself? I mean really! Amber got a new camera so while she was at school today I decided to upload her pictures to the computer for her... it took FOREVER and ever and ever and ever......................................................... there were 168 pictures that she took of herself over the course of two days.

Oh the fun I can have with this! I decided to do a collage, ofcourse this is nowhere near the pictures she took. Then I decided to make a video with some really dorky music. Ahhhh.... I see blackmail in her future! Bad Momma, Bad!

1 comments:

GammySel said...

that is too funny- I see the same thing coming from my daughter's camera.. I often wonder why?(haha)
Angie