>

Search This Blog For Treasures

April 22, 2010

Cute Fonts For Your Blogger Posts...

I'm so addicted to this blogging stuff, especially learning the tricks on how to change and spice things up with your blog.  Want to know how?  Kevin and Amanda has tons of free handwritten fonts and a super easy tutorial on how to change the font on your blog posts and sidebar.  It only took me FOREVER to do it.  No one in my home believes in "Mommy Time" so I constantly had to stop and would forget where I left off.  But really, it's easy, if you have some free "Me" time.

*FYI*Attempting this tutorial with needy children present can be hazardous to your health.

2 comments:

Joy said...

oh yea gotta check into that I love changing things up.

The Foley 5 said...

Look how cute your blog looks!! Good Job!!