>

Search This Blog For Treasures

October 11, 2008

20 Things I Have Learned...

So I got tagged by {Leslee} from Phillips 101 and I usually never get around to posting what I'm supposed to so I'm going to do it now or not at all!

I do not like socks with sandals, NO way NO how!

Never say "my kid won't ever be like that" because yours will be worst!

I don't care sometimes if I don't wear makeup to the store.

I'm not thankful enough for God's goodness in my life.

I do not like McDonalds.

I am smarter than the average bear.

I do not like stress or drama.

I despise folding laundry.

Balance your checkbook before you go to the grocery store.

If you don't take care of yourself, no one else will.

Don't count on your ex-husband to do the right thing by his kids, hard lesson learned.

Never take your kid's word for what the other Mom said.

Teach my kids to "Do what I say and not what I do"

Always smell your kids hair to make sure they shampooed.

Never tell what you hear other people say, what kind of friend is that?

I always forget to bless my food before I eat, I think about it after wards.

Learn to not beat myself up over things I have no control of.

Stop apologizing for other peoples mistakes or problems.

Stop knit picking over the stupidest things.

Accept people for who they are, not for who you want them to be.

Now, I tag Rosie ;) & Erica.

3 comments:

Rosie : ) said...

Thanks. :) This weekend is Thanksgiving in Canada, so I will have to get to it Tuesday or Wednesday. :) I'll catch you then!

Tina said...

i hate going anywhere without make up on. the nearest is prob the shop ill venture out and im still worried i will see someone i know lol

The Foley 5 said...

This one is my favorite:
"Never say "my kid won't ever be like that" because yours will be worst!"!

And thanks for the tag( insert sarcasim here) haha, I'll have to think about 20 things, that's a lot of things to think about!!