>

Search This Blog For Treasures

October 12, 2008

Perception

Perception is not always reality. How we perceive things is not always right. We may perceive things to be bad, when in reality, we just misunderstood a situation (not the whole truth) when in actuality, it's ok or not what we thought we heard or saw.

Then again, we may perceive things as good when they are really bad, not what we thought they were.

I am the WORLDS worst of trying to read into other peoples facial expressions, attitudes and body language. So I make myself always the one on the outside looking in. So I usually sit in the corner quietly, unnoticed and watching other people while thinking "do they like me?" or "they must think I'm a total idiot."

I long for {that} friend. But I never let it happen.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yes you do that hehe. Yes we like you!! And your not an idiot...not a total one anyway hehe.

Get out of that corner ms. quiet! Your great!!!

Anonymous said...

I do this too. And I hate that I am always thinking people don't like me.

The Foley 5 said...

Girl, you're way too hard on yourself!! I know it's fun to be a people watcher and all, but you have way too much personality to just sit back and wonder about people and what they may or may not think about you. I guarentee anyone who gets to know you will love you for being you!!