>

Search This Blog For Treasures

October 17, 2008

Alex 3 yr pictures

First I want to say "Thank You" to Erica, my friend and photographer, for the wonderful pictures that she took of Alex. She did a great job and was very patient with his insistent whining about throwing rocks in the water. There are more, but I didn't put all of them on here. I ask that everyone please be respectful of Erica's work and do not copy the pictures and photoshop/edit them to change the look. ;)



And if your local and are interested in using Erica for your family portraits you can find her here: The Foley Family she has a wonderful family blog and she has great pics on her sight as well.

6 comments:

NONE said...

Great Pictures! What a handsome little boy!

Julie said...

Love the pictures. She did a great job!

The Todd's said...

Adorable! I can't believe how grown up he looks!

Tina said...

he definently takes to the camera really well and takes a great picture the handsome young man.

Rosie : ) said...

Wonderful photographs. :) He's so cute!

The Foley 5 said...

Thanks for the plug ;) I'm so glad we were able to get a few good ones. The 2's and 3's are definetly challenging to photograph but the end result is always so rewarding! My absolute favorite from the session is the first one, zoomed in on the black chair with the red background :)