>

Search This Blog For Treasures

October 30, 2008

Breastfeeding



I was so surprised when I ran across this video, this is where I live. Now granted I don't just whip it out anywhere and I take care to cover myself, because I'm private and to me there are perverts out there who would get off on this type of thing. But how can someone be offended by a Mother feeding their child? Why would you ask a Mother to go to a restroom to feed, would you eat your food while sitting on a toilet? This is a natural human thing that occurs after the birth of a child. God created breasts for a reason. God is not offended by a Mother who breastfeeds her child, so why should we be offended?

1 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

I don't know, it always baffles me. I think that you should cover yourself in public, but certainly you shouldn't have to go to the restroom to feed your baby!