>

Search This Blog For Treasures

October 21, 2008

My First Award...

I received my first ever award today from Rosie!Here is the wording for this special award: To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means:”This blog invests and believes, the proximity” (meaning, that blogging makes us ‘close’ -being close through proxy) “They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.

Aww.. Thanks!

And now I pass it on to Rachel, Leslee & Erica.

2 comments:

Julie said...

How fun, congrats!!!

Leslee P said...

You are so sweet...

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone.... Please forgive me if I forget someone....
God,
Mom,
Dad,
Curt,
Mason.....

Ooooh, and you thanks for the award! I am kind of confused by what it says, but I passed it on, I did not slack like last time...