>

Search This Blog For Treasures

October 20, 2008

Sugar And Spice...

What are little girls made of? Sugar and spice, And everything nice, That's what little girls are made of.


Yes, we're having a sweet little baby girl! It did not matter to me what the baby was as long as it was healthy. I'm ecstatic! The ultrasound was perfect. Everything was where it needed to be. The Dr. saw no abnormalities. She weighs approximately 8oz, 1/2 pound! Alex and Daddy accompanied me to the appointment and Alex thought it was "cool". I had not been feeling too much kicking and was not sure what I was feeling was her kicking. But it seems that the placenta has planted itself in the front of my uterus near my belly button so it's taking the brunt of her punches.

I can't wait for the little hair bows and tights and frilly dresses! It's been so long since I've had a baby girl.

8 comments:

Laura said...

How sweet! I can't wait to meet her!

Angie Morris said...

Grats again McAng and fam!!! Can't wait to meet Ms. Lexi!

The Foley 5 said...

I'm SOOOO Excited for you!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet her! Awe, baby snuggles are just a few months away!!

Rosie : ) said...

Oooh, a little girl. :) How exciting! Little baby girls have so much frou-frou-ness, it's fun to shop and dress them up. :)

You will have to take a bunch of pictures, right? :)

Julie said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations, I love the name.

Kacey said...

Aaaaah! That is SO exciting! Congratulations on your sweet new little girl!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!

Tina said...

congrats thats amazing. i love the first pic. such detail with the arms, hands and legs