>

Search This Blog For Treasures

November 6, 2008

Four Years And Counting...

Today is our anniversary, four loooooong years. *snicker* And wow, what a ride we've been taken on. One that I wouldn't take back for anything in the world. So this post is for the love of my life.

"You love me when I'm unlovable and hormonal. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for loving me when you look down and see the chipped toe nail polish because I don't ever have any alone time to pamper myself. You love me even though my cuticles look horrible, you still hold and caress my hand. You loved me through all of my weight fluctuations, you still snuggled with me in bed at night, hence baby #8. Thank you for loving me when I am not the perfect Mom or wife, when there is clean laundry all over the bed or the floors are dirty because I'm consumed with taking care of our three year old and spending my days playing with him. Thank you for giving me Alex & Lexi and adding three step kids to my life."

I know our days are hectic and our life is unmanageable sometimes, but I appreciate every moment. I know we both have our hangups that we are trying to get control of. But most of all I want you to know how much it means to me that you are trying, you have tried very hard since I got pregnant with Lexi. Thank You.

I love you Superman!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations! That is very sweet. It is great to love and be loved!

The Foley 5 said...

Hope you 2 had a wonderful Anniversary yesterday!!