>

Search This Blog For Treasures

November 6, 2008

Let Me Back Up...

I just wanted to re-visit my post from yesterday about Remembering The Important Things I didn't want or intend to sound prude or holier than thou. My choice to vote was not influenced by any other person, but what I personally believed and what I wanted to see accomplished.

And to all of my Obama supporter friends, you knew how I felt and where I stood, but I did not ever once argue with you about your choice. Not that any of you ever argued with me.

But one thing that I did fail to mention in my post yesterday that no matter who won the Presidency that I would continue to pray for our country and our president. It shouldn't be a different day for any of us, in how we do things.

I don't know if he is the anti-christ, I don't know if he's this or that. I've not had any revelations from God. But what I do know is that God is still God no matter what. And he's the one I listen to.

And like Forrest Gump said... "That's all I've got to say about that" Haha!

1 comments:

jolincountry said...

Hey girl, no need to clarify.. this is your blog! Say what ya wanna say!
Anyway, what I took away from your post is that GOD STILL IS. I didn't like how the election turned out, but Obama is our president. He needs our prayers just like any other man elected to lead our nation.

LOL it's been awhile since anyone I know has quoted Forrest Gump!