>

Search This Blog For Treasures

November 21, 2008

Photo Friday


It's Photo Friday again hosted by Rosie @ Telling Mom

In light of my 16th birthday tomorrow, I dug out this old photo of me. This was me on my third birthday. Wow, Alex & I are the same age in this picture. I'm really starting to feel old.

I wish my hair was still this blonde. Now I have to use a bottle to get it this color, well close, I still can't get it this blonde anymore. And yes, when I was born they did have color tv and photos. Haha, you know who you are making comments about my 16th birthday that I have every year.

5 comments:

Leslee P said...

I think it is funny that you really do not look like any of your children when you were small... what a cute picture...

Ps- dont lie, you know that this year you are turning 17.... I will still be your friend though.....

The Foley 5 said...

Look how cute!!! I can totally see a little bit of Alex and the girls in you in that picture ;) So, any big birthday plans (other than attending a baby shower?)

Danie Nicole said...

i had blonde hair too when i was little and my hair color now is all natural lol. big change.

Jodi said...

I clearly have been hitting the bottle too often. I could have sworn you said this was your 16th birthday. Maybe I just need glasses. ;)

Happy Birthday!

Joy said...

Wow 16 your old I just turned 14 in October!