>

Search This Blog For Treasures

November 13, 2008

To My Fellow Bloggers...

I just wanted all of you lovelies to know that I do read your blogs, but for some reason when I try to comment on others posts who have the visual verification, my stupid pc doesn't show the word. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. Depends on it's mood I guess.

So, I have to go use our Mac, which is ok, it's just in a completely different room and that's out of eye contact with my three year old who ALWAYS does something he's not supposed to when I leave the room.

I just did not want anyone to feel neglected by my love, Haha! Oh dear, I quack myself up!

3 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

Angie! A true blog stalker never outs themselves! LOL

jolincountry said...

LOL!!

Tina said...

i hate the word verifications! i dont see the point. all you have to do is modify your comments!

me and your pc wud get on nicely lol!