>

Search This Blog For Treasures

November 3, 2008

Wild Weekend Ride...

We've had a busy weekend. Whew. First we had a halloween birthday party on Friday morning which happened to be combined with Alex's Friday playgroup friends.



Then later that day we carved the pumpkin


Alex thought it was gross

That night was trick or treating, which sadly to say I didn't get any pics from the hustle and bustle. And then there was Saturday, another birthday party and that night a fall cookout at a friends house topped off by a hayride. And Sunday was Church.

I do think my 3yr old is the most social boy in the world. The whole month of October we have been to atleast one party every weekend if not two. And we have another birthday party coming up this Saturday. My pocket book is getting a little empty.

5 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I love the pictures. :o)

Leslee P said...

Glad you all had fun... You are one busy momma, driving your big old bus all around town popping in here and there... Mason hate the pumpkin guts too! like the new look of your blog.

Rosie : ) said...

Wow! What a full weekend! Pumpkin carving is alot of fun, we had a blast doing it too. My 3 year old also thought the interior was pretty gross, but so did my 10 year old, lol! Matter of personality, I guess.

I agree that parents invite classrooms of children the first year they start school. But by grade 1, parents are tired of making big parties so they dwindle a bit. I do the kid's big friend party in grade 1 for that reason, and also because that way I get to know their friends through school first and know what to expect when 18 little girls, or 18 little boys come to destroy my house. ;)

Amber said...

LOL Love his reaction on the pumpkin guts. too funny!

The Foley 5 said...

How fun!!! I'm noticing that there are a whole lot of October babies around here too!! And Alex's expression is CLASSIC!!