>

Search This Blog For Treasures

December 9, 2008

And I'd like to thank my cat Smokey....

I received this wonderful award from my blogger friend Rosie over at Telling Mom I feel special, I normally don't get awards, well this is my second total award in my blogging history. Thanks Rosie!


The rules are that the recipient is to list six things that make him/her happy before subsequently passing forward the glee to others.”
  1. Snuggling on the couch with my husband in the evenings, makes me feel all warm and mushy inside, lol!
  2. Like everybody else said, chocolate, haha!
  3. Spending a day with my kids in peace, no arguing, bickering, biting, hitting, scratching or punching me.
  4. Getting those special "I love you Mom" kisses where you have to wipe the slobber coated with food bits off your cheek :)
  5. Taking a hot bath, ALONE.
  6. Making everyone else happy.

I'm pretty easy going, don't ask for much. And now, I pass this fantabulous award onto some of my other flavorite blogger friends. Gosh, well, there are so many. Well here goes!

~Jodi over @ Organized Chaos

~Courtney @ Storing Up Treasures in Heaven (A true blessing if you've never read her blog)

~Leslee @ Phillips101

~Julie @ Just A Little House

~Deanna @ Jolin Country

There are more, but I'm just too lazy to copy and paste all of the links, ho hum, lol!

3 comments:

Rosie : ) said...

I think you forgot your list. ;)

Leslee P said...

Yay, i love awards.... thanks a ton...

jolincountry said...

Oh gee, what an honor! Thanks!