I received this wonderful award from my blogger friend Rosie over at Telling Mom I feel special, I normally don't get awards, well this is my second total award in my blogging history. Thanks Rosie!
- Snuggling on the couch with my husband in the evenings, makes me feel all warm and mushy inside, lol!
- Like everybody else said, chocolate, haha!
- Spending a day with my kids in peace, no arguing, bickering, biting, hitting, scratching or punching me.
- Getting those special "I love you Mom" kisses where you have to wipe the slobber coated with food bits off your cheek :)
- Taking a hot bath, ALONE.
- Making everyone else happy.
I'm pretty easy going, don't ask for much. And now, I pass this fantabulous award onto some of my other flavorite blogger friends. Gosh, well, there are so many. Well here goes!
~Jodi over @ Organized Chaos
~Courtney @ Storing Up Treasures in Heaven (A true blessing if you've never read her blog)
~Leslee @ Phillips101
~Julie @ Just A Little House
~Deanna @ Jolin Country
There are more, but I'm just too lazy to copy and paste all of the links, ho hum, lol!