>

Search This Blog For Treasures

December 7, 2008

Feel the pain...

Alex is an exceptionally unusual child... for the most part when he gets tired at night, he gets wound up.  This leads to a very hyper three year old.  He loves to play in the girls room and as it is over my bedroom, I hear the little pitter patter of his feet running in circles, but wait, what was that noise?  It sounded like a *thump* do I hear crying?  Yes.  So the girls rush him downstairs and he's screaming, more like a howling animal that was run over.  I do believe that all of the blood rushed out of my head because I felt very faint.  I cannot handle head wounds, I am always afraid to look and the sight of blood coming from any of my children just totally unnerve me.


So I peaked, there's no blood, thank God.  He smacked his little eye on the corner of the girls beds pretty good.  So I guess my little knot-headed kid is back in full swing again, lol!  Here's a pitiful picture.

7 comments:

Danie Nicole said...

that looks awful!! poor kid!!

Ashley said...

OUCH!!! That sucker looks extremely painful! He looks so proud of his war wound in this pic;)

The Foley 5 said...

Oh my goodness ... OUCH!! Poor little guy!!

Julie said...

Ouch, poor guy. I'm glad their was no blood.

Also, I can't remember if I already told you or not, but I love the new picture of your family on your header.

Rosie : ) said...

Ow! Poor thing. think he will learn to not bounce off dressers? ;) I remember being at my best friend's house when I was younger, and we were doing our version of "popcorn" on her Mom's bed. Her little brother went flying straight into the corner of the dresser. I never knew skin could stretch so quickly with a bump! Let's just say we got into big trouble for it! But beds make great trampolines when you are kids, so I guess it's almost a rite of passage. ;)

PS you have an award over at my place, if you can come pick it up. :)

Angie Morris said...

Oh gosh that looks like it really hurt......hope he is ok and I really hope he learned to watch before he leaps

Tina said...

oh thank god it didnt get him right in the eyeball.

love the header mate with the family. so i counted and when you say eight is enough thats the others plus you then rofl ;)