>

Search This Blog For Treasures

December 22, 2008

Oh What Fun We Had...

Our weekend family get away, haha, if you'd call it that. My family gathered at my Mom's for a Christmas party and here are all of her Granchildren. 15 & counting. We sure do reproduce like bunny rabbits don't we? There are only four of us kids. Six of these kids are mine!

And in this picture, I bet you can't guess which one of me and my three brothers are pregnant?

My brothers, my Mom & me.


My silly niece Katrina. Isn't she beautiful?



To my wondrous surprise when we were at my Mom's, my kids Uncle came by to visit. He is my ex-husbands brother whom the kids haven't saw in about two years. Makes me feel bad that he feels the need to apologize for their Dad.
But all in all we had a great trip. I'll post more pics later when I have more time of Scott's family.

3 comments:

Angie Morris said...

That pic of your and your brothers is freakin hiralous LOL

Angie Morris said...

That pic of your and your brothers is freakin hiralous LOL

The Foley 5 said...

Awe, looks like you had a great time! I love the pic of you and your brothers (and your bellies) too funny!