>

Search This Blog For Treasures

December 19, 2008

Photo Friday

So I have failed as a professional blogger, but lest I forget, I am a full-time Mommyyyyyyyyyyy to the screaming masses in the background. I have fallen off the wagon, so to speak, with keeping my blog updated. I promise, I do solemnly swear, that by the next Photo Friday, I will have some wonderful posts and beautiful pictures of my oh so sweet children who are trying to make sure I loose all of my hair before my 35th birthday. God love them.

I am out for the weekend to make our four hour journey to Georgia to visit our family and friends, who I know, just love to see us and all of our kids, lol! If not oh well, we're still coming ;)! This should be an adventure, we have finally racked up enough points to redeem for not only one hotel room but two! Yes! Two adjoining rooms. I think I'll take the one room by myself and stuff everyone else in the other one, haha!

I hope everyone has a safe and warm weekend and to all of my blogger friends who are in this horrible winter weather to the North of me, please stay safe and warm!

Over and out!

1 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

Have a fun time in GA and BE SAFE! And I agree, I think the 1 room has your name )and only your name) written all over it!