>

Search This Blog For Treasures

January 6, 2009

Down for the count...

I have 10 weeks left and I can't wait to get it over with! Pushy aren't I? No, just exhausted and can't keep up with housework or the kids. I do not like being like this, I don't like feeling sick all the time. I like to get up and go, and well, I haven't really gotten up and went in about a month now. I don't like to go anywhere, I don't want to have to get dressed or put on makeup. It's exhausting to even think about it. I ended up giving up my Wednesday night girls class at church, I tried to hang onto it until the baby was born but it was getting to be too much and I was missing alot of classes because I didn't feel good.

So the latest in my pregnancy saga? Not sleeping, waking up drenched in sweat, nauseated and now I have diarrhea, hopefully this doesn't have anything to do with being pregnant. At last check my iron was a 10 and it needs to be a 12. I'm taking my pre-natal vitamins w/ iron and an extra iron supplement plus making sure that I eat an iron rich food followed by something that is packed with vitamin C to help my body absorb it. See all of that is exhausting in itself. Now I'm experiencing the wonderful world of acid reflux. I never get heart burn or any kind of digestive problems only when I'm pregnant so I really feel bad for those who have it all the time.

I can't wait to get back on a regular exercise routine, I miss my daily walks and bike rides, it's such a stress reliever and I find it very peaceful. So I hope little Lexi likes the outdoors because that's where she'll probably spend the first few months of her life, outside playing!

So as the time nears I'll keep you informed of the latest baby happenings and when the official due date will be since I'm being induced to keep from giving birth at home or on the way to the hospital. LOL! That's funny to say that.

6 comments:

Danie Nicole said...

i've heard that being induced is awful. my cousin had to be with her second child and says she wouldn't wish it on anyone. good luck!

The Todd's said...

I hate that last little stretch. It seems like the baby will never be here! Hang in there! It's almost time! I do hope you get some relief though, especially with that heartburn. If that got too bad, it brought on all the other symptoms for me.

Rosie : ) said...

I hope your birth goes very well. :)

I remember clearly how anxious I felt when it was my last pregnancy. Things like:"I've done this 6 times, can't it go faster for the 7th?" or "Sheesh, I know what it feels like, can I just have the baby now?" These thoughts were around the 5th month, lol.

Then came the wonderful fact that even though all my babies were born early (from 2 weeks to 5 days early), this last baby decided to go 5 days *PAST* his dues date. Ah, Mister Crinkle-Nose had his own timetable even then. LOL

Keep us apprised if you can, we want to know! :)

Roban said...

I'll be thinking about you! Take care!

Roban

Julie said...

I'll be praying for you. I'm so sorry you are not feeling well.

Julie

The Foley 5 said...

Hopefully by now your feeling at least a little better. *Try* to cherish every last moment of being pregnant. I know that the end is so hard but once the baby is here you'll never get that time being pregnant back ;)