>

Search This Blog For Treasures

February 10, 2009

The Baby Stuff...

I bought this play pen/bassinett from a friend and the bouncy seat on the floor was given to me by another. Oh, notice the "booby" pillow inside the playpen. That's what my Mom got for the shower. It's ofcourse supposed to be called boppy but she renamed it.

Here's the swing I bought off the same friend I got the playpen from.

Here are a few cute little dresses that Lexi got...
My Sis-n-Law Tammy made this baby blanket for me, adorable!

My Aunt Joan made this baby blanket.


Lexi's first piggy bank from my Aunt Pam and cute booties crocheted by Tammy.

I think I've got the gowns covered, these are the best things for little ones. These are all from my Mom.

Pajamas and onesies, ooohhh!

A few onesie outfits, I've already ran out of drawer space.

Diaper bags, you can never have too many of these! They are like purses and shoes!

There is lots more. I'll have to make another post.

3 comments:

The RockStar said...

I love baby things!! Only 5 weeks to go!!!!!! yay!!!

Anonymous said...

ooops... that was me.... i Posted under my hubby!

The Foley 5 said...

Looks like you're all set! Now, all you need is baby!