>

Search This Blog For Treasures

February 11, 2009

My Stroller....

I think with every baby you splurge on one item and this is it. It's a sit-n-stand stroller. It was only about $130 at Target. The first seat you can attach an infant carseat and the second seat your older child can stand or sit while they ride. We opted for this model because the more expensive one was a double stroller which had the two seats and then it converted to a sit-n-stand stroller. Alex would never sit in the seat so I figured why waste the money?

We've pushed it around a little with Alex on the back and it seems to be pretty easy to maneuver. He pretends he's riding on the Polar Express. So he's entertained to say the least. I just hope this one can withstand the abuse like what I gave the last one. Now for my next item to splurge on? A bicycle trailer so I can hook Lexi's carseat in and go for my long bike rides!

2 comments:

Danie Nicole said...

i love seeing all your baby stuff! i want kids so much but know it would be pretty dumb for me to start one right now so hubby and i are waiting. it lets me live vicariously through you lol!

The Foley 5 said...

I love this stroller! My SIL had one and I thought it was the neatest idea when it first came out!