>

Search This Blog For Treasures

February 11, 2009

Our Dr. Visit...

This is generally what happens when I try to take Matt's picture. So now we all see how pretty his hand is. Haha Son, your SO NOT FUNNY! Now you all know why I never post any pictures of Matt, I don't like looking at his hand.



Matt had to have a physical to run track this year and we found out he's 5'8" and weighs 135 pounds. Wow, he weighs more than me when I'm not pregnant. "snicker, snicker" Although we won't say what I'm tipping the scales at now, just know that I have 5 weeks left and I am doing my best to not let the scale needle go any higher than it has to.


And here's Alex at Matt's Appt.

So my new camera also has a video mode, so I had fun playing with it while at the Dr. Oh btw, for all you Northerners, LOL, you can't make fun of our country accent! Haha!


2 comments:

Danie Nicole said...

i might have a picture of matt from sunday school...i can't remember.

Jodi said...

Too cute! Even with the hand in his face. ;)

I am so excited to meet the new baby. Especially with all the baby stuff you have been posting.