>

Search This Blog For Treasures

February 13, 2009

Setting up shop in etsy

After much thought for my custom handmade baby items I have finally chosen a name so that I can set up shop in etsy and create a blog. So are you ready for the name?

Really ready?

.............................

.....

Hankies & Blankies!

Silly? I racked my brain trying to come up with a cool name but here my husband just started rolling off all these cute little ones and this is the one I opted to go with. I should have asked him first, lol! I'm excited about it and can't wait to get started, but first I've got to get it all together and a design. My first project will be a giveaway to celebrate the opening of my etsy shop. So be sure to check back here for details on the giveaway soon. There's so much to do to get the blog up and going. Thankfully I have a few friends who have etsy shops too and blogs that they sell on so I'm sure I'll do fine with lots of advice and help from them!

~Take care and wish me luck!

3 comments:

Danie Nicole said...

Good luck!

Jodi said...

Sounds exciting! Good luck!

The Foley 5 said...

How exciting!!! Good luck, you'll do great! ....and I think the name is cute!