>

Search This Blog For Treasures

February 2, 2009

Shoes are a girls best friend, right?

Like Mother like daughter...


This is one trip to the local baby consignment store. I bought these beauties for $1.50 a piece. Most still had tags on them. I did get a pair of baby keds for $3.50. Oh, I'm in love with Lexi's shoes. I managed to get three different sizes 0-2. I could have kept going but felt like I was overdoing it a little. Especially since I didn't know what sizes she'd be in during the summer/winter months. I guess it would be silly to have ten pair of sandals that fit her during December. Although, it's never silly to have cute shoes. I really think my favorite pair are the pink leopard print ballet shoes. Too cute!
And can you believe that after this my husband had the nerve to tell me that I needed to get rid of some of my shoes to make room for hers? He must be very sick or crazy. I'll go with crazy.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I love the ballet flats too! How adorable!

This (other than the baby itself) is my favorite part of having a new baby. BABY clothes! Awwwww.

Roban said...

How cute! Luckily they're tiny, so you won't have to build a bigger closet!

Roban