>

Search This Blog For Treasures

February 20, 2009

Such A Tease...

There was excitement in our home last night, atleast for me. After sewing all day, basically doing nothing strenuous, I started cramping around 5pm. At first I didn't think too much about them because at this point for me, they are a normal everyday occurance. Then they became very consistent, 16 minutes apart, and became very strong and I would have to stop what I was doing and they lasted about 1 minute. This happened for three hours straight. At first I didn't say anything, well because I'm not a whiner and complainer and my tolerance of pain is pretty high so I could go a long ways in labor before I actually started complaining about the pain. Finally my dear hubby noticed I wasn't talking much and standing in kind of a funny way so I told him. I thought this is it! We're going into labor a few weeks early! Much to my disapointment, they stopped. Just like that. None, nope and nada. I am heartbroken. Then I realized that I am definately going to have a prissy little girl who will be such a tease when she grows up. Already teasing her Momma so I feel sorry for the boys.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

I hate that! Megan did that to me from about the fourth month on. LOL Now she is just a stubborn girl.

Take it easy. You don't want Lexi coming too early. :)

Leslee P said...

hurry lexi! hurry!

Danie Nicole said...

awww. well she will come when God is ready for her to enter the world. i'm excited to meet her!

Tina said...

aw bless. hope you wasnt too disapointed x

The Foley 5 said...

See, even Lexi is waiting until you have your maternity pics taken ... see it's a sign ;)