>

Search This Blog For Treasures

March 16, 2009

Hiatus...

Definition by Wikipedia: A period of time where one is on a break; A break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action, etc.

So this will be my last post for awhile, my next one should include a newborn baby. How exciting! I know I am ecstatic! Just a few more days and I can bend over and tie my shoes, even put my shoes on without help. Yes!

But thank you all for your thoughts and prayers throughout this pregnancy, please continue to pray for us. As we all know it's the coming home part that is usually the tough and trying part. That first week is usually hectic, you have no clue about this beautiful little bundle who only cries, eats, poops and sleeps. I have to admit that I am a little nervous, actually I am very nervous about being a Mother to so many kids. It was different with Alex. There wasn't another toddler, the kids were older and in school so it was just the two of us during the day.

Hope to see you all soon in the blogging world!

5 comments:

Danie Nicole said...

good luck. with God you can do anything! at least try to post a picture please!

Rosie : ) said...

Best thoughts and prayers hezding your way from our family to yours.

You'll be fine! You are already a great Mom, so this will only sweeten the deal. :)

Our babies were all under 2 years apart, so I only know the reverse side of your situation...lol! I thought it was way easier that way, because the kids kept each other entertained, and not needing Mom every five seconds to play Cars/Barbies with them.

I remember my childhood years, asking my parents continuously to play with me because I had no siblings. I think our kids appreciate their playmates , at least I hope so! ;)

Jodi said...

I will be thinking of you! Take care of yourself. Can't wait to hear all about little Lexi! :)

Julie said...

we will miss you but will be praying for that loving little bundle that you are gonna be able to hug and love on very shortly!!
god bless! enjoy this time with the little one - they grow up way too fast!!!

Joy said...

Oh good luck!