>

Search This Blog For Treasures

March 22, 2009

Welcome Little Miss Lexi

Here are a few pictures from our great event and I'll be updating throughout the week as I get time with more pictures and all of the kids.

I'd like to introduce the newest addition to our family, Lexi Nicole. She was born Thursday March 19 at 11:45 AM. Little Lexi weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces and was 19 inches long.

Proud Daddy and Mommy...

Big Sister Bethany...


Miss Lexi...
Big Brother Alex...

I was admitted at 6 AM that morning and my Doctor came by around 7:30 AM to break my water and hook me up with pitocin and I was dialated to a 5. A few hours later I received my epidural, yes I'm a wimp. Around 11:20 or so the nurse checked me and I was an 8, ten minutes later I was a ten and ready to push. The hardest part was waiting on the Doctor to arrive. Three contractions later I was holding my beautiful baby girl in my arms. So my total labor was 4 hours and 15 minutes.

9 comments:

jolincountry said...

Congratulations!
Lexi is beautiful!

Danie Nicole said...

YAY pictures! she's beautiful. congratulations!!

Jodi said...

Welcome Lexi and Congrats! I have been checking and checking thinking for sure you had her by now.

She is adorable. I am glad everything went well.

Laura said...

She is adorable! I'm sure she is getting lots of love and attention from all her siblings. Congratulations!

HandmaidforHim (Dawn Gray) said...

oh Angie, she's BEAUTIFUL!!!
Can't wait to see her. Take it easy and let us know if you need anything.

The Todd's said...

Congrats!!! She's absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person ;)

The Foley 5 said...

Angie, she's abbsolutely adorable!!! Congratulations!!

Joy said...

No shame in the use of good drugs, that's why some great person invented them:)

Congrats

Allyson said...

Congrats and she is beautiful!

BTW, so are you you look amazing for just having had a baby..holy cow woman!