>

Search This Blog For Treasures

March 2, 2009

Manic Monday...

Our Weekend...



I have decided that I really do like Monday's, being that they are my favorite day of the week when I think about it. Why? Because the kids go back to school after the weekend and hubby goes to work. That means, I get the whole house to myself, well minus Alex, but still. Nobody needs or wants anything.


But today, Matt & Amber go to school 2 hours late due to the weather we had over the weekend. I don't know why, the roads are completely dry and what snow is left is mostly left in ditches and places where the sun doesn't shine much. What a joke, our snow. Anyway, Megan and Alyssa head home today to their Mom, we didn't take them yesterday because between us and Georgia there is this huge mountain called Mont Eagle and all winter there are huge icicles hanging from the rocks, I'd love to measure them one day to see how big around and long they are, but it's not a nice mountain when the weather is nice although they do keep the roads salted pretty good during the winter, we didn't want to risk it. And the sun doesn't get in there much on the roads. So yeah, we're sissy's!

2 comments:

Danie Nicole said...

how does that work? do you get megan and alyssa every weekend or every other weekend or what? sorry if i'm being too nosy. i come from a split home but my parents lived so far away that i only saw the other parent (the one i didn't live with) on big holidays like spring break, summer break, thanksgiving and christmas. just curious...

McAngie said...

It used to be every other weekend until gas got so expensive, and now my hubby can't drive his company vehicle for personal use anymore. So we definately don't get them as much as we'd like. Now it's usually once a month but around holidays and summer they stay much longer since I don't work.

Don't worry about being nosy, I'm the biggest nosiest person ever! LOL!