>

Search This Blog For Treasures

March 3, 2009

Update...

I'm still pregnant. Haha. I will be pregnant forever!

My Dr. checked me again today, no change from last week. I'm still a 2 and 50% effaced. My blood pressure was up at this visit, but after laying on my left side for awhile it went back down. So atleast now I know I'm not just a hypochondriac, I had called last week complaining about a horrible headache I had for a few days that would not go away with tylenol. My blood pressure was up then, but was still considered normal, but high for me.

So that's the latest.

2 comments:

Leslee P said...

you will not be pregnant forever, sweet lexi will be here before you know it.

Jodi said...

Make sure you rest enough during the day. We don't want you sick when Lexi finally shows her pretty little face. :)