>

Search This Blog For Treasures

March 9, 2009

Still Pregnant...

9 Days left and counting. Blah. I just can't get the Doctor's to do what I want them to do, lol! No sweeping the membranes today, nothing! They keep insisting that I let nature run it's course but I've decided in my own professional Mommy opinion that nature is just being way too slow.

On the upside, I am now dialated to a 3, woohoo! Still about 50% effaced. Big as a cow and ready to pop like a zit. Well I don't know how the last two would be considered as an upside.

My prayer for today?

"Dear Lord,
You know that I'm miserable, you know all things. You know that I can't bend over and put on my socks and shoes or shave my legs anymore. You know that my hiney no longer jiggles because it's too big and has hail damage. I can't even bribe my husband to paint my toenails for me. I moan and groan in my sleep. So please God, please please please speak the word so I can go into labor.

In Jesus name I pray. Amen."

Ok, so that was a prayer of desparation, but that's about all I can come up with at this point. Haha.

2 comments:

jolincountry said...

I've been there and really remember what it was like. Miserable!
I'm praying for you and Lexi.

Jodi said...

I don't think I will ever forget that feeling. I thankfully only got that big with one of my kids but that was enough.

Hang in there girl! Lexi will be here soon.