>

Search This Blog For Treasures

March 10, 2009

I {heart} Daddy...

A cute little bib I made for Lexi.

I also posted this on my sewing blog Hankies & Blankies if you haven't had the opportunity to stop by and see what I've been doing, drop in.

I also have an etsy shop with items for sale as well as the Hankies & Blankies. So far I haven't had much luck, but I am excited about getting to do a craft show in June in Bell Buckle with my other friend who sells custom made jewelry. And there are a few other irons in the work, I just need to be patient and remember that Rome wasn't built overnight, or maybe it was? LOL!

2 comments:

Danie Nicole said...

i love it! i promise when i have children i'll hit you up to make things. i love my keychain!

Tina said...

that is really good. prob even better than what you can buy in the shops. good for you ;)