>

Search This Blog For Treasures

April 17, 2009

Long night...

We had a long night in our house last night. Alex had to visit the ER during the night. Poor little guy went to bed healthy and fine and woke up around 1:30 am and couldn't breathe. His rescue inhaler wasn't helping. So after $$ and a few hours later we find out he has bronchitis. That fast and that hard. This time there was no warning, runny nose or coughing, before it happened.

This was also the first time that I did not accompany any of my children to the Doctor or hospital. I almost lost it when my husband left with Alex. He kept crying "I don't want to go to the Doctor Mommy"

They returned at 5 am and he was all jacked up on steroids talking as loud as he could showing me what he got from the hospital, a bear and that dorky little bracelet they put on your arm. Yep, it's going to be a long three days on steroids.

1 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

I'm sure by now he is feeling much better thanks to the meds! Although Parker does not have asthma, this post sounds just like him when he gets sick ... it hits him hard and fast :(