>

Search This Blog For Treasures

April 16, 2009

The Original Octamom...

So I heard the funniest thing on the news today, "crazy" Octamom, the one in california who has a total of 14 kids, wants to market her Octamom name for children's clothing and the such. Now isn't that something? First let me say that she has given large families like mine a bad name, but we're not all crazy or do what we do for attention.

Before she copyrights her name or whatever she plans on doing I wanted to let everyone know she's not the original. The original "Octamom" lives in Texas and she blogs passionately about her family, all 8 of her children. So yes, I am drawing attention away from the crazy lady. I am tired of hearing about her, about what she does, why she does it and who she wants to be when she grows up. I CANNOT wait until America grows tired of her and stops reporting about her. I'd rather hear more about Rosie O'Donnell shaving her legs.

1 comments:

Grannysaurus said...

I read an article about Crazy Octomom (spelt with an'o') wanting to trademark her Octomom label and I remembered stumbling upon your blog months ago. So I knew she wasn't the first. My concern is that if she trademarks the name, does it make it possible for her to sue you for using 'her' name. I hope not. Blessings from Queensland.