>

Search This Blog For Treasures

May 21, 2009

2 months

Lexi went for her two month well check up this week and she now weighs 10.5 ounces and sleeps anywhere from 6-8 hours a night before waking to eat. Oh, life is so wonderful with a good nights rest. And I must say that almost every bit of the Mommy blues are gone, yay! Every now and then they creep up but that's mostly when I'm exhausted and tired.

Here's a picture of her at the Doctor's office I took with my cell phone; this was prior to her receiving her shots.

I made my appointment today to have the Essure procedure done. So I'm looking forward to the relief of no more surprises. So now my Mom can breathe a sigh of relief, no wait, I can breathe a sigh of relief.

2 comments:

Joy said...

You will have to tell me how that goes, my dr recommends it and said he really likes it. I am just not to the 110% positive I am done stage yet to get it done. Hey I could always win the lottery.

I just need to talk the hubs into a little procedure that can always be reversed if we win that lottery!

Jodi said...

I had not even heard of the essure procedure. That is awesome that they can do it now without surgery.