>

Search This Blog For Treasures

May 21, 2009

More Of The Kids...

Seems like I never have time to pick up the camera anymore. And when I do, it's usually to take pictures of Lexi so I won't forget how little she is. But there isn't any time to post the pictures. Now the kids don't like having their pictures taken so getting them to stand still for any amount of time is just horrible. I know, I know. Excuses, excuses. Did I mention I just had a baby? Blah.
Yes, yes I know the lighting is horrible. But I had to take what I could get.

2 comments:

jolincountry said...

Beautiful!
It even kinda looks like Lexi's smiling in that last picture!

Roban said...

What a precious family you have! Don't feel bad about not posting enough or taking enough photographs. You have more important business to take care of! Lexi is a doll!

Roban